Thursday, December 16, 2010

Things I love but don't understand

There are some things in this life that I love but don't really understand, hence the title. Here are a few of those things.

1. Happy hour. Great concept, and I love it. However, it is never just an hour long. It's usually like 4 hours long. So shouldn't it be Happy Time or Happy Hours? Maybe it's just me.

2. The song "If I die young" by the Band Perry. This is a very catchy song and I really like it but what is it about? Obviously about dying young but is it about her or someone they know or what? I don't know. I need an explanation.

3. Boys. Like, why do they show love by hitting each other? How can they be BFF after getting into a fist fight?

4. The stock market. Ok, I don't actually love the stock market per se, I just don't get how it works.

5. Justin Bieber. I don't love him either, I just want someone to please tell me why he is so famous. Along with the cast of Jersey Shore and most celebutants.

So there they are. I only love 3 of the 5 but still, if anyone can explain any of these things to me I will be most grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Thank GOD you don't understand that song either!! I thought I was the only one! If you find out, please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete